Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When Celebrity Botox Goes Wrong, Stars Are Scary Looking!

Facelift San FranciscoCosmetic surgeon San Francisco says that plastic surgery is not just the preserve of the rich and famous celebrities these days. With the lower costs of cosmetic procedures, people are taking advantage of cheap operations abroad or cut price procedures, botox Bay Area, nose jobs, facelift San Francisco, breast augmentation, liposuction and etc are now options for all of us. Sometimes though, we still need our peers to remind us of what can go wrong if we over do it, says tummy tuck Bay Area patient.

There are many well publicized instances of celebrity plastic surgery which has gone wrong such Melanie Griffith, Heidi Montag, Tara Reid, Madonna and Kate Gosselin with her recent Botox procedure.

Of course, for celebrities who wish to remain in the public eye for as long as they are able, the option of botox and plastic surgery is really a necessity and there are many instances of successful interventions.

Kate Gosselin, 35, the former star of “Jon and Kate Plus 8,” denies that she has started using Botox, despite signs to the contrary.

A ” source close to Gosselin” told People Magazine that “Kate thinks it’s hilarious that one photo of her with her eyebrows raised has caused such a stir. It’s ridiculous–she hasn’t done anything.” In fact, more than one photo shows her with the typical arched eyebrows of a woman with imbalanced Botox injections.

Whilst everybody hopes to grow old gracefully, it is amazing how much effort is taken now to erase the appearance of ageing. Thirty years ago, many women, and indeed men, would make regular hair coloring their only concession to the onset of middle age.

Today's image conscious generation make many more concessions to ageing. The prevalence of Botox and arrival of cheaper plastic surgery have prompted many to consider cosmetic surgery as the only viable way of growing old gracefully. Certainly, the perfection of our Hollywood inspired plastic society requires as much attention to appearance as possible, to achieve an outward semblance of beauty for as long as possible.

DB8R784DTQEX

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. I don't understand how celebrities can have a wrong botox treatment, because I'm sure they have best doctors that perform the procedure.
    And if you have an experienced doctor nothing can go wrong.

    when I first had botox in Toronto I searched for one of the best clinics in town because I knew this is how I can get special care and a safe treatment.

    The only explanation why celebrities have wrong results is if they want a bigger amount of substance, even if their doctors adivece them not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't comment on blogs but this blog inspired me to make one compliment as I know it's not enough for the meaningful context in your writing as one could understand it easily,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very intriguing post, I was looking for this knowledge. Just so you know I found your web site when I was searching for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adidas additionally set a goal to double foreign money-neutral sales from its running enterprise from 2015 to 2020 by connecting with local communities of runners and focusing on the North American market, the place it hopes for significant market share positive factors. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I’m very glad to learn about aliens and tosee your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to learn about aliens and tocontact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail? My Blog http://blockbtheatre.myfreesites.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also My Blog http://subscene.pen.io/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trading cars are offered by the company to the foreign-exchange markets but in addition extends its platform to stock trading and futures. My Blog http://www.facecool.com/profiles/blogs/the-studio-will-sell-the-vehicle-as-a-premium-battle

    ReplyDelete